Casa de Montecristo Return Policy
Effective November 1, 2023
All returns must be made by mail within 30 days of the purchase date. Please see below for details. Casademontecristo.com reserves the right to amend this return policy without notice.
- All returns must be pre-authorized via email at email@example.com
- Cigars returned without pre-authorization will be subject to a 50% restocking fee that will be deducted from any refund, if eligible
- If the cigar box or full tin unit is unopened and visibly damaged, please notify us within 72 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-authorization. Photo evidence is required for all cigars that are damaged upon receipt and must be attached to the email. A delay in notification may preclude your return
- New, unopened cigar boxes or full tin units may be eligible for a full refund minus shipping charges
- If more than one cigar is missing from an open box or full tin unit, the item will not be eligible for a full refund; the item may be eligible for a partial refund for the amount of cigars returned, minus shipping charges
- Cigars that have been cut or smoked will NOT be eligible for a refund
- Promotional items must be returned, or a restocking fee equivalent to the retail price may be deducted from any refund, if eligible
- Individual cigar tins and 5-packs are final sale and cannot be returned
For any questions or to initiate a return, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com or call to speak to one of our agents at 866) 372-4427.